At True Health, we are here to provide the Behavioral Health care needed throughout all of life’s challenges and difficulties. Services are offered to individuals, couples, families, and children. Each person or family’s needs are different therefore each service is tailored specifically to the patient.
- Psychiatry Services: True Health’s providers specialize in helping people determine a course of care that works best for them including medication management for mental health conditions.
- Counseling: True Health’s therapy team consists of Licensed Mental Health Counselors and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. Counseling is a collaborative process between the counselor and the client. We seek to improve communication, strengthen self-esteem, and promote change that leads to optimal mental health.
- Support Groups: Coming soon.
- Substance Use Treatment: Coming soon.
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP): PrEP is an HIV prevention method that aims to reduce the risk of high-risk individuals of getting HIV if they are exposed to it.
Conditions Treated Include:
Psychiatry Services are currently available at True Health’s Lake Underhill and Sanford offices and via virtual telehealth visits. Counseling services are currently offered at True Health Sanford and via virtual telehealth visits.
At True Health, our mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive healthcare at a reasonable cost to everyone. To accomplish this, we accept most insurance carriers, including Medicare and Medicaid. No insurance? No problem. Sliding-scale payment options are available based on your family’s income. We believe everyone deserves access to great care regardless of the situation. At True Health, no one is denied the help they need.
Ready to Schedule your Appointment?
Click below to choose a day that works best for you.
Behavioral Health services are offered at the following locations: