True Health is excited to announce the Path to True Success Scholarship!
We will be providing four (4), one-thousand-dollar ($1,000) scholarships to first generation college students pursing a degree and career in public service.
This scholarship is open to True Health employees and members of the community.
- Must be a graduating senior or enrolled in a qualifying undergraduate program.
- Previous recipients are encouraged to reapply for consideration throughout their undergraduate program.
- Must be a first-generation college student.
- Provide acceptance letter to vocational program*, community college, or 4-year institution.
- Must be pursuing an education in healthcare/public service field.
- 75 hours of community service, 20 hours with True Health is preferred. Employees must complete 75 hours of community service outside of True Health. Service must be completed within two calendar years prior to application date.
Applicants are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact to their communities.
Applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- A maximum of 1,000-word essay discussing your knowledge of FQHC’s and how your career will impact the community.
- Two (2) letters of reference from non-family members.
- One letter must be from a counselor or instructor.
To apply visit: